Psy :: Imprisoning Zado : Psy :: Imprisoning Zado :

Art is a bit weird, but I read the issues. Totally cool.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Music was wonderful, animation was very good, story kept me watching, even though I knew where it was headed. Overall I would say this was a great animation. Id like to see more from you.

Dead Rampage Dead Rampage

Typical gameplay, and your controls stick and delay on lower quality computers. Decent concepts.

Flappy Bird Online Flappy Bird Online

Mechanics are horrible and doesn't recover on time to save my life.

Wartune Wartune

This game is lame! There is lovely graphics, but there is so very little player control and so many free things that I don't feel like its worth anything to me.

In The Amber Light of Dawn In The Amber Light of Dawn

I'm glad I heard the full thing. That was impressive! Gee Effin Job!

Edge of Time Edge of Time

what an intricate change of pace. I quite liked this, because you showed that you could be epic without being too intense, and made it seem almost sweet and whimsy while still keeping it adventurous. I'd like to see this in a movie or a game that could match the feel.

stunkel responds:

Thanks! Glad you saw it like that :p never really thought of it that way. Thanks for the comment!

I've Never Called Myself I've Never Called Myself

I just had a thought of Megaman battling Dethklok. After I remove the brains from my ceiling and the semen from my speakers, I think I'm going go to bed, in hopes that tomorrow, I will rise to be as metal as this song.

Beartheshadows responds:

I am speechless, lmao.
I can totally see the Dethklok thing.
I am supremely glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for the kind words.

Aegis Aegis

This looks pretty cool! What game is this for?

PSYCHADICA :: Fear Monger Face PSYCHADICA :: Fear Monger Face