In The Amber Light of Dawn In The Amber Light of Dawn

I'm glad I heard the full thing. That was impressive! Gee Effin Job!

Edge of Time Edge of Time

what an intricate change of pace. I quite liked this, because you showed that you could be epic without being too intense, and made it seem almost sweet and whimsy while still keeping it adventurous. I'd like to see this in a movie or a game that could match the feel.

stunkel responds:

Thanks! Glad you saw it like that :p never really thought of it that way. Thanks for the comment!

I've Never Called Myself I've Never Called Myself

I just had a thought of Megaman battling Dethklok. After I remove the brains from my ceiling and the semen from my speakers, I think I'm going go to bed, in hopes that tomorrow, I will rise to be as metal as this song.

Beartheshadows responds:

I am speechless, lmao.
I can totally see the Dethklok thing.
I am supremely glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for the kind words.

[JL] Impact [JL] Impact

It definitely has a unique sound to it, but some of the instruments you use are too... I don't know if there is any right way of putting this without sounding like a complete idiot but... they're too 'default' sounding, like you just picked instrument to fill in the spaces. It killed the variation, and so there was a single flow throughout the song, which left it kinda dull. I'd suggest turning up the volume of one dominant instrument during each drop, and down the others during the rest of the song to make the drop sound even more important. It also was missing clarity in the attack of each sound. I'd suggest using the master control to add the SOUNDGOODENIZER in FL Studios, or if you have Audacity, you could just run it through a Notch Filter and Compressor Filter (based on peaks). Its a bit more editing, but if you have only free ware, that is what would help a lot.

Don't get me wrong, I still liked the piece, and respect and appreciate that this IS your first Dubstep, which is hard to make especially if you don't know you programs, but keep in mind this is only advice.

Byzantium {Collab} Byzantium {Collab}

What program do you use to make these sounds or what plugins?

samulis responds:

EWQL Symphonic Orchestra Gold VST. I write my music in Finale (I would not recommend using Finale to write digital music, it is intended for notating music really).

Pixelated Snowflakes Pixelated Snowflakes

Feels like a MegaMan 8 lovechild with Sonic and Knuckles. Very clear and crystal. What program did you use?

steampianist responds:

FL studio

Snowflakes Snowflakes

It upsets me I will never be this good.

samulis responds:

Time is the mightiest of all forces! I thought exactly that three years ago. ;)

Magic Cloud Sea Magic Cloud Sea

this is so good it pisses me off and makes me never want to make music again.

DanJohansen responds:

Come on, I bet you kick ass but don't know it yet, continue making music dude! Thanks for the compliment though